- (somewhat) modular
- tries to be as light on changes as possible, targets variables before elements
- targets variables indirectly with
*=, wont break when discord changes their css
- wont break weirdly if you change between light and dark sidebar
- isolates sidebar changes to sidebar, etc
- more colorful, less blinding light mode
- tries to keep design consistant
To use, use a stylesheet injector like openasar, or stylus on web, then add to the top:
will i get banned for injecting css?
probably not. openasar is quite a low risk modification (it modifies electron, not really discord). client mods like bettterdiscord, vencord, etc carry a greater risk.